My husband and I live in Delano and we have three children. We really enjoy being part of the Mt. Olive Church family! I love teaching preschool because the children are so eager to go to school at this age. They are all unique and special, each in their own way, and they find a permanent spot in my heart! It is a true joy to share the stories of the Bible with the little ones - some hearing it for the very first time - and also to help them develop academic and social skills. I also enjoy sewing and scrapbooking.
• 1990 - Graduated from Martin Luther College
• 1990 to 1993 - Substitute taught in various grade schools and day care centers
• 1993 - Taught at Our Kids Daycare in Maple Plain
• 1994 - Began teaching 3 year old Preschool at Mt. Olive
• 1996 - Began teaching both 3 and 4 year old Preschool at Mt. Olive